What is your secret skincare treament
Many beauty products on the market have harmful chemicals in them; do your favorite beauty products contain any of these things?:
* Mineral Oil, Paraffin, and Petrolatum - Petroleum products that coat the skin like plastic, clogging pores and creating a build-up of toxins, which in turn accumulate and can lead to dermatologic issues. Slows cellular development, which can cause you to show earlier signs of aging facial cleanser. Suspected cause of cancer. Disruptive of hormonal activity. By the way, when there's an oil spill in the ocean, don't they rush to clean it up - fast? Why put that stuff on your skin?
* Parabens - Widely used as preservatives in the cosmetic industry (including moisturizers). An estimated 13,200 cosmetic and skin care products contain parabens. Studies implicate their connection with cancer. They have hormone-disrupting qualities - mimicking estrogen - and interfere with the body's endocrine system.
* Phenol carbolic acid- Found in many lotions and skin creams. Can cause circulatory collapse, paralysis, convulsions, coma and even death from respiratory failure.
* Propylene glycol - Used as a moisturizer in cosmetics and as a carrier in fragrance oils. Shown to cause dermatitis, kidney or liver abnormalities, and may inhibit skin cell growth or cause skin irritation.
* Acrylamide- Found in many hand and face creams. Linked to mammary tumors in lab research.
* Sodium laurel or lauryl sulfate (SLS), also known as sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)- Found in car washes, engine degreasers, garage floor cleaners… and in over 90% of personal care products! SLS breaks down the skin's moisture barrier, easily penetrates the skin, and allows other chemicals to easily penetrate. Combined with other chemicals, SLS becomes a "nitrosamine", a potent class of carcinogen. It can also cause hair loss. SLES is sometimes disguised with the labeling "comes from coconut" or "coconut-derived
* Toluene - Poison! Danger! Harmful or fatal if swallowed! Harmful if inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Made from petroleum or coal tar, and found in most synthetic fragrances. Chronic exposure linked to anemia, lowered blood cell count, liver or kidney damage, and may affect a developing fetus. Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) contains toluene. Other names may include benzoic and benzyl.
* Dioxane- Found in compounds known as PEG, Polysorbates, Laureth uk clarisonic, ethoxylated alcohols. Common in a wide range of personal care products. The compounds are usually contaminated with high concentrations of highly volatile 1,4-dioxane, easily absorbed through the skin.
Dioxane's carcinogenicity was first reported in 1965 and later confirmed in studies including one from the National Cancer Institute in 1978. Nasal passages and liver are the most vulnerable. Dioxane is easily removed during the manufacturing process by "vacuum stripping".
Warning: It is a synthetic derivative of coconut. Watch for hidden language on labels, such as "comes from coconut".
IF SO, you should throw them away IMMEDIATELY and you can substitute virgin/extra virgin olive oil or a natural coconut oil to moisturize in the meantime until you find a better, natural alternative!!! Tell ALL your friends and family!!!
ifyou have skin that breaks out, then i would recomend clerasil face wash, use it every night, and your face will be blemish free.
I use MD skin formulations cleanser, it is the best cleanser i have ever used, and ive tried the lot. it conatins hydrolic acid, and goes deep down into the skin layers like retinol, it makes your skin look wrinkle free, and its good for your hands too. I would recomend you use this every morning.
Have a mask once a week to keep your skin toned, i use garniar lifting cherry, frm superdrug, or a collagen one at a salon. is good.
As for moisterisor, just use a small amount of ROC retinal , and ROC eye cream after you have cleansed in the eve, do this alternertive days so that u dont get spots. This should keep your skin looking great.
Clinique DOES NOT work. I used it before (if you are referring to the 3 step process) and there was no progress in my skin.
I used proactiv for about 3 years, and I recently discontinued it because I can afford it anymore. It works very well, but it also depends on your skin type. For some people, benzyl peroxide dries out the skin. If this is the case, then don use proactiv. Also, if you can afford to use it, then use it. Once you get off of it, it hard to get rid of the acne.
Right now I using the Clean and Clear 2 step process. it works a bit like cold cream but it leaves your skin so soft and clean. you can take it off with natural rose water and cotton pads then follow with a light moisturiser. my skin also gets dull and if i use heavy products it breaks out so i think this range would be good for you too clarisonic mia2. they have a website if you don live in london and they are the first company to be 100% environmentally sound.
If their products are too expensive, Lush also do great natural skincare products. Ulttrabland/Angels on Bare Skin are great cleansers and they do some fabby moisturisers too. I used to work for them and i would NEVER use parabens etc on my skin again. I wouldn recommend clinique etc as its full of crappy synthetics that strip your face of its natural oils.
This worked for me: what on the inside is a lot more important than investing in costly big name brand products. Eat healthy - lots of fruits, veggies and of course drink a lot of water. Get enough sleep, don smoke, don spend too much time in the sun without enough protection. I started cleansing and moisturising twice daily (in the morning and before going to bed) using a gentle face wash and moisturiser from Himalaya Herbals. I exfoliate twice a week using an apricot face scrub. My skin glows - I hardly wear makeup anymore and I don break out like before. Good luck!
Тема закрытаТема в горячихТема скрытаЖалоба принята. Спасибо!Пожаловаться
Пока ни одного комментария, будьте первым!
Правила написания комментариев
На страницах проекта «Леди Mail.Ru» не допускаются комментарии, нарушающие законодательство РФ, содержащие ненормативную лексику, рекламу, в том числе скрытую, оскорбляющие других пользователей и модераторов. Также удаляются все сообщения с гиперссылками на сторонние сайты. Аккаунты пользователей, систематически нарушающих правила, будут заблокированы. Приятного общения!
Кроссовки – это новый черный, новые шпильки и даже новая хрустальная туфелька, если вам угодно, а кроме того – одно из самых гениальных предложений моды за последние десятилетия. Стильные кроссовки носят с пальто и платьями, брючными костюмами и комбинезонами. Елена Боровикова, директор девизиона спорт Inventive Retail Group рассказала «Леди Mail.Ru» как часто меняется мода на кроссовки, какие модели популярны в этом году и, как не растеряться в калейдоскопе трендов.